Photobucket

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Do you like my new hat?





I love when the weather turns cold! One of the main reasons I do is because of my new love-KNITTING!! I just finished Canyon's hat and am working on several other hats right now. That is definitely my favorite thing to make. Canyon wore his hat sledding for the first time the other day. When he came back inside he said "Mom, thanks for making me that hat-it was so warm. I love it Mom!" What a cutie. Just thought I would share it with you. Gotta love his face in these pictures.

7 comments:

Krista said...

Canyon is such a handsome guy. I love the hat, what a great hobbie/talent.

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley said...

I've crocheted 6 scarves this month and knifty knitted 2 hats. It's been fun your's is way cute.

Rebecca said...

Mine didn't come in the mail...you sent it, right? Kidding. Looks great though!

Francis Family said...

Wow- that is a great hat! That is so cute about telling you Thanks for the hat! We just got back to Utah and found your cute Christmas card- what a darling family you have!

LuAnn said...

I love the hat. I haven't changed colors for a while because it is so much more time consuming, but I might think about it cause ours looks so cute.

Sydney said...

Holy cow- do you take custom orders?