Photobucket

Friday, February 15, 2008

My Uncle Glen

My Uncle (my mom's brother) Glen passed away last week and his funeral service was yesterday. I am grateful to know that after a long battle with cancer, he is now perfect in heaven with his mother and father. We will miss him so much!
I will never forget those memories of him. I used to love going to his house when I was little. He was such a fun-loving Uncle. We used to swim in his pond and play volleyball and run around in his huge yard.
My sister and I were talking the other day and were saying he was like a grandpa to us because my Grandpa passed away before we were born. We love you Glen!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry for your loss, but it's comforting to know that he's no longer in pain.

Halls Family said...

Laurie, I am so sorry for your loss. I am so excited though that I found you. Email me sometime @ chehalls@gmail.com.

The Atwood's said...

Hey Laurie! I just saw your comment on the "photography by Jess" blog. I have no idea who she is but I like to look at her blog. Your pictures look awesome!! What a great photographer you are. Anyway, just thought I would say HI. If you want to send your e-mail to sabrinaatwood@gmail.com I can invite you to my blog - if you want of course.