Photobucket

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cookies and Kool-Aid

My boys have been begging me for weeks to let them have a cookie and Kool-Aid stand. The weather was going to be nice, and I finally felt I had the time to help them. So last Friday we set up shop in front of our house. I baked chocolate chip cookies and Nash made the Kool-Aid. Each cookie and each cup of Kool-Aid was 25 cents. They had such a blast. They made $17.00, and they couldn't have been happier! It made me so excited for summer.

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Yummy! Those cookies were a great deal. Had I known that I would have driven up there and bought me some. Your boys look cute. They look proud of themselves. That was quite a haul. Maybe they should go into business.

Tara said...

Looks like fun. Nick loved it when I let him sell cans of pop at our garage sale. He and Tagg made lots of money too. I would have hitched a ride with Amy for some cookies too.

Becky Slivka said...

This is adorable - your boys are so creative. Maybe they'll be entrepeneurs one day and make you lots of money.

Melissa Bigelow said...

How cute. You seem like such a good mom. I just wish that we lived closer together. Since we both have all boys, it would be fun to get them together.