Photobucket

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Such a bummer!!

So I had planned out my night:) Right after dinner give the kids haircuts, baths, have Nash do his homework, and then let the boys watch American Idol with me... then it's off to bed for them!

So kids were in bed by 8:15. Good, I have 45 minutes to take a hot bath-which is badly needed cause I still am feeling cruddy with this darn cold/sinus infection I have had for two weeks.

After my nice soak I go downstairs-Brandon is watching the Jazz game-good it is over in 1 minute. The Jazz sadly loose by 3 points. What an exciting last minute of a game!

So, now I am really excited cause now it is MY time to watch MY favorite show. But, guess what? I didn't realize that I wasn't looking at central time. The Office was on at 8:00, so I missed it!! Please let me know how funny it was and what happened. I am dying to know! Oh well, since Brandon is off playing B-ball, guess I will go upstairs get in bed and read myself to sleep. What a bummer!!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hate it when the TV plays tricks on me! That is a bummer...maybe you could go online and watch it...that's an idea!

LuAnn said...

So so sad!!! I'm so sorry you missed it. It was so good! The nutshell version: Michael sucked Pam and Jim into going to have dinner at his house for dinner with Jan...also invited Angela and Andy. Told Dwight it was a couples party and he wasn't invited, but he showed up with his childhood babysitter and alluded to them dating. Jan went psycho and she and Michael got in a fight and she threw a Dundee award at his plasma TV that he'd been showing off...(which was 13" hanging on this huge wall). The neighbors called the cops because of the yelling and they suggested Michael go stay with a friend. He looked at Jim and Jim said his place was on fire. Dwight begged him to come to his place. I really feel so sad you missed it. It made my week!

Unknown said...

Lu thanks for giving me the scoop. I was really sad I missed it, as pathetic as that sounds. But, it is really the ONE show that I absolutely love!!! Thanks again!

Krista said...

I guess you didn't get my babe comment then. Jan and Michael kept saying it the whole night to one another and then at the end Jim and Pam kept saying it making fun of them. Sorry you missed it, It was pretty good. I am so glad its on again. I have to do some juggling with the kids, and get them to bed by 7:30 or I can't watch it. Lucky for me, they are still young enough, they believe me when I tell them its bedtime. even when its light outside :)

Andrea said...

Laurie I feel for you! It was hallarious. You really need to watch it online.

Larson Love said...

You can totally watch it online. It is worth doing so, especially if you have been waiting for months like us. Also, you can take a personality test that I think is hilarious. It tells you which character you are most like. The office and Idol are our two shows that we can't miss...

Becky Slivka said...

I feel so bad for you too, it was hilarious! I think you might be able to watch it on NBC.com - check it out. You have to see Michael and Jan's disfunctional relationship and where Michael sleeps in their house. What a bummer for you, we were planning our entire week around it. I hope you can find it on the internet.

wurstens5 said...

That stinks. I would be bummed too. This show better be on all summer.

Jen I said...

If it makes you feel any better, I was totally waiting months for it too and got stuck at the store waiting for something and missed all but the last few minutes! Ugh! You can watch them online though - I'm thinking about doing it to make up. Better luck tonight, righ?