Photobucket

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tagged!

So I was recently tagged. Here is goes:

ABC tag!

A. Attached or Single? Attached, 9 years in August.

B. Best Friends? Brandon, mom and sisters, and my friends.

C. Cake or Pie? Pie-especially my Grandmas apple pie which I love to make!

D. Day of Choice? Friday, who doesn't like the weekend?

E. Essential Item? My camera, I take it everywhere and take way too many pictures. I am the annoying person who is always getting a group together for a shot or saying "Look at me, look at me", or "smile". I drive my kids and Brandon crazy sometimes. But, I love it!

F. Favorite Color? Green

G. Greatest accomplishment? Having a family or finishing my Nursing Degree.

H. Hometown? Bountiful, UT

I. Indulgences? Chocolate or ice cream.

J. January or July? I LOVE the summer time. I can't get enough of the sunshine!

K. Kids? 3 silly boys

L. Life is incomplete without? My family around me.

M. Marriage date? August 16th, 1999

N. Number of siblings? Four (2 brothers, 2 sisters), I am the youngest.

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges-but my most favorite fruit are red seedless grapes.

P. Phobias or fears? One of my family members getting hurt or dying. Natural disasters (I worry about this WAY too much). Germs- I don't go anywhere without my hand sanitizer or my antibacterial wet-wipes.

Q. Quotes? " Life is what you make it"

R. Reason to smile? Being relaxed, somewhere fun and safe with my family around me.

S. Season? Still summer

T. Tag three friends? My two sisters who just started blogging-Amy and Tara, and Kristel. Have fun girls!

U. Unknown fact about me? Nothing. I give out WAY too much information! I have obsessive compulsive tendencies, but if you know me you already know that.

V. Very favorite store? Costco or Target

W. Worst habit? Eating too many sweets! I am married to a dentist and get lectures quite frequently (I am trying to be better).

X. X-ray or ultrasound? What a strange question. Guess they couldn't think of anything else for this letter. Ultrasound I guess.

Y. Your favorite food? Italian-The Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant. I always order the same thing-Chicken Parmesan.

Z. Zodiac? Pisces

4 comments:

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

After reading this...The first thing that came to mind weas I know you better than I thought! Thanks for sharing!

Krista said...

Yeah! you did it. Thanks, I know you have been tagged before, but didn't know who else to tag, but at least it gives you something to write about if you can't think of anything for that week/day. We still have a few things in common! Guess we used to hang out a lot, Good Times...
Good Times!

Shelley said...

Fun to learn more about you. By the way I LOVE the baby photos a few posts back. Wonderful job!

Jen I said...

Speaking of your essential item (camera), how do you feel about doing a photoshoot of a couple little people in June? I think we're coming out for a month and I would LOVE to reap the benefits of your photography skills! So would Brooke - we were thinking it would be fun to try to get a picture of the two sets of twins, although I realize it may be impossible to get a decent picture of FOUR squirmy babies!

Fun tag. I love that you're a germophobe.