Photobucket

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Twins

My friend Jen had twin boys and we did a little photoshoot the other day. It was great to be able to meet them, they are sure cute! I had a hard time telling them apart when editing the pictures. Let me know if I got both of them equally Jen, especially the ones with you in them. That is where I struggled the most. It was great to see you again. I added one of her son C. Hope you like them Jen.

I also took pictures for her friend Brooke who also had twin boys about the same time Jen did. Those to come soon.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Jen I said...

Thanks so much Laurie! I know we were tough subjects. I'm excited to see a "teaser" though! I was hoping to see a little of what they turned out like. Cash looks like a sweaty little grubby boy who was chasing your kids around all day! Thanks again. They look great!

The Larsons said...

Such adorable pictures...and babies! So fun! So do you have lights? If so, which ones?

Unknown said...

Cassie, I don't use lights, just natural light. This time we did it out on my front porch where there is enough light, but it's not direct sunlight.

Tara said...

I love these! The babies are so beautiful. and Cash is so cute! Great job.

Krista said...

great job Laurie! Fun to see more pictures of Jen's twins, they are too cute. Is Jen still in town?

Chelsea Smith said...

Laurie-
These pictures are wonderful!!! My step mom is expecting twins and only has about 5 weeks left. Your pictures are fun to look at...and making me wonder what the heck they are getting into. Great pictures though.
Love ya-
Chels

Corinne said...

Laurie - you probably don't know who I am, I went to BHS a year before you. I just saw your blog on someone's wall on facebook and came over to check it out. How surprising when I saw my friend Jen's twins - and then Jen!! She and I were in the same ward growing up :) Anyway, I think your pictures are GREAT - are you on flickr? I'm only just getting into photography a bit, but I am really enjoying it. Anyway, congrats on your pregnancy and take care :)