Photobucket

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gettin' Crafty

Photobucket
So now that I am on to my second trimester I have been feeling up to doing a few projects. My latest project were these pumpkins I saw here. I just finished them (well almost). They were pretty easy and fun to make. My mom and sisters made some as well. I have been so excited for the cooler weather to come so I have been knitting recently as well. I will post my knitting project when it is complete. Now I need to make some Christmas stockings. Does anyone have any cute patterns or ideas for Christmas stockings? I would love some ideas.

I love this time of year!!

By the way... thanks for all the nice comments on my last blog, and thanks for sending the girl vibes my way. We find out what we are having the beginning of November, so I will let you all know. Yeah!!

7 comments:

Kristel said...

those are really cute pumpkins. I miss hanging out at your house all day doing stuff like that. yes she got Canyon's message...it took me a minute to figure out who it was.

bevany said...

I looked at your last post and didn't even get the fact that you are pregnant. I guess I'm a little slow. Congratulations!! Mia was born on March 22...perfect time of year for a baby. I hope it's a girl!!
The pumpkins are way cute. I wish I was crafty like that.

The Larsons said...

So cute! And yes... I am loving 3 boys. Beckett is such a gem, he really makes it easy. It is the older ones that still demand a lot of attention!

Krista said...

I love the pumpkins, what a fun idea. You will have to post how you made them. When I saw them, They totally reminded me of you. You have a cute style and always have.

Sydney said...

I saw those pumpkins too and have wanted to try and make them....if only my sewing machine wasn't in storage.

Darling, darling- I'm impressed with your list of projects!

DC Roses said...

Great decoration idea! I'll have to try that myself. I love Fall and am always interested in neat ways to decorate. Congratulations, by the way about baby # 4! What wonderful news! We are thrilled for you guys. Glad you are feeling better these days.

Haley said...

The link wouldn't work... maybe I'll try again later.