Photobucket

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Picking Pumpkins

I just got back from California on Sunday. My grandma passed away last week and her service was there in Thousand Oaks, near LA. (I will post more on that later). I didn't take any kids with me with was really nice, but I missed them. So Monday I was ready to go and do something fun, so for FHE we went and picked pumpkins and went to dinner after. I really do love spending time with my boys, they are all so different and all so fun. We had a great time.
Here is Canyon's pick,
Photobucket
Here is Nash's pick-I promise I don't tell this kid how to pose I just take the picture. He is in this stage right now where he thinks he is SO cool. He is such a character.
Photobucket
Coleman is sitting on his pick,
Photobucket
And of coarse another one of the willing subjects
Photobucket

2 comments:

carol said...

Great pumpkins boys!! Your mom sure missed you guys.

Jen I said...

Ok, do your boys have perfect looking skin, or is it because you're such a good photographer? Your kids always look beautiful!