Photobucket

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Eight

It's hard to believe Nash is eight years old, his birthday was on July 1st. I just sent these invitations out for his baptism. We are so excited for his special day! He is such a fun boy. He has been enjoying cub scouts now that he is eight. I am a Wolf den leader and am lucky enough to be in there with him. He still loves to build things with his vastly growing lego collection, he is an excellent drawer and he is starting to really love reading. We love having you in our family Nash, can't wait for your baptism day!
Photobucket

7 comments:

LuAnn said...

I can't wait for my kids to get big enough for legos! We are growing our duplo blocks, but I want the real deal! Congratulations to Nash. I look forward to seeing my kids get baptized. Great photos, too!

Halls Family said...

Wow, he should be on the cover of GQ! What a good looking kid...love the pictures! Emily turns 8 next month, what a fun time! I love your invitation, did you do the layout yourself or find one online? Hope all is going well!

Andrea said...

I love this. What a great idea. Nash looks so big and handsome. Love the pictures Laurie. I wish we could come. Congrats to Nash and you and Brandon. Wow your oldest is 8!

Ward said...

Seriously Laurie,
I am still in favor of arranged marriages. I don't have a boy for Paige, but everything else will work out great! Anne

Ward said...

Seriously Laurie,
I am still in favor of arranged marriages. I don't have a boy for Paige, but everything else will work out great! Anne

katie said...

What a stud. I need your email. I am going through all my old post gathering emails and I saw your comment awhile back. If you want an invite email me natebudge@hotmail.com

Krista said...

We made an invitation so similar to this one for Meg. I love the colors and the pics. Ty is next year, maybe I will have you take his pictures when the time comes. Nash is so cute, can't believe your oldest is 8!