Photobucket

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Poor Baby

Photobucket
Brandon came down with something icky Saturday night. Paige came down with it two days later. (I guess Daddy gave her too many kisses over the weekend). They thought it might be the Swine Flu, but she tested negative.

I haven't had a sick baby for a while and I forgot how much snuggle time they need. I have loved snuggling my little girl, but I hate seeing her feeling bad. She's such a happy girl, that she still gives us those charming smiles in between her grumpiness. Hope you feel better soon baby. And hope it doesn't spread anymore. I LOVE the fall, but hate the cold and flu season!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Still so cute and she looks like she's trying so hard to smile :)

Tara said...

Such cute pictures, glad it looks like she is starting to feel better!

♥Shelley said...

Sorry for Paige : ( I've got sick ones too and it's no fun.

bevany said...

Sick babies are the worst. You just want to make them feel better but you don't know what to do. I hope she's feeling better!

Holly said...

That is a heartbreaker- hopefully she's on the mend-- Even feeling sick, she's just beautiful .

Krista said...

I'm NOT liking that part of fall either...Hope Paige starts feeling better. She is such a cutie!

carol said...

Glad you are feeling better Paige. You are so dang cute!!

Melissa Bigelow said...

The flu season is the worst! Our school was recently shut down for 3 days because a 1st grader died from swine flue...needless to say, it made all of the moms panic! And I'm becoming a little more of a germ freak! And you Disneyland pictures were so cute! Glad you had a good time.