Photobucket

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Remembering Cleveland

Before we left Cleveland I went around and took pictures of some of our favorite things. We don't ever want to forget those places we spent so much of our time for 6 years. I had fun looking at these again the other day and thought I would share them with you.

The dental school with that thing in front. What is that anyway?








Rainbow Babies Hosptial-where Brandon did his 2 year Pediatric Dental Residency.











Our first apartment in Cleveland on Kenilworth Dr.







Our first home which we miss!








Oxford Elementary where Nash started Kindergarten.











The "campsite" at Oxford where Nash and his schoolmates played at recess.

11 comments:

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

I miss Cleveland too! It was just so comfortable. I'm too old to keep starting over making new friends and learning new places. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Sarajane said...

We miss it too. Love the blog.

Jen I said...

Yea! I'm so happy you started a blog! Love the pictures of the boys (you took them I assume)! Coleman looks older - maybe it's the hair. Yeah, I've been doing my NY scrapbook and it makes me miss that place too. So many memories tied to those first places with the family, school, etc. You'll have to put on some pictures of your new place too!

Rebecca said...

Glad to know you have a blog! Love the pictures & reminiscing about Cleveland.

Shelley said...

WE miss it too (once in awhile.) It's seems so long ago.

Melissa Bigelow said...

Hey Laurie, Cute blog. It's fun to see the pictures of your boys. Hope you are liking your new house/life in Utah. Maybe now I will be able to actually meet your boys next time I come into town. I think that our boys would have a great time playing together. Thanks for keeping in touch.

Kristel said...

You are making us cry. We miss you guys!!!
Thanks for joining the blog world.

See ya in 3 weeks

Ben and Krystal said...

Hey Laurie! Thanks for finding us in blog-land. Glad to hear all is well and congrats on getting out of school! Keep in touch!

The Larsons said...

So fun to stumble on your blog! What a great family pic! I miss Cleveland too. It really is hard to move on for me. Especially because I miss the people so much! What are you guys up to? So were you guys able to sell your house then? We still have not sold ours. Bummer! You can check out our blog too, if you'd like. We are here is St. Louis for the Air Force AEGD. We really do like it here, but we miss our family and friends.

Francis Family said...

Well just so you know, those of us left here in Cleveland Miss you!! Your kids are so dang cute! Seriosly, those are the best b/w pictures of them. Did you take those?

Nicole said...

Hi, we just stubbled upon your blog. We remember the apartment! They used to practice their music and would drive Brandon crazy.