Photobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our HaLloWeEn, A little late

FINALLY I can upload pictures! I apologize for my blog being so lame. I am still having problems with them not rotating, but at least there is something to look at. Now prepare to be bombarded with old events. First, Halloween. The boys had a blast this year! Coleman loved running door to door yelling "treat" and pushing his way past everybody. As you can see, Nash was a pirate, Canyon was Buzz Lightyear, and Coleman was a giraffe. After I put on Coleman's costume he ran outside and pretented he was an animal. It was funny. The picture doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea.






2 comments:

Kristel said...

so cute! don't worry I just put our halloween pics up a little but ago. we miss you and had so much fun seeing you!

Shelley said...

Looks like a happy Halloween. Love Nash's pirate costume.