Photobucket

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh man, I'm tagged (a few weeks ago)

I knew this would eventually happen. I really don't think my life is all that exciting, so I am sure you guys might find it even less exciting. But, I guess for some reason in blogger world you are some how committed to answering these questions. Who started this anyway? Here it goes...

4 or more places I have lived:
1. Bountiful, Ut
2. Logan, Ut
3. Cleveland, Oh
4. Kaysville, Ut

4 or more places I have gone on vacation:
1. New York City
2. California
3. Hawaii
4. Followed the "Mormon Trail" through several states

4 or more jobs I have had:
1. Hostess and buser at Robintino's
2. Secretary for Gas Company
3. Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA)
4. Registered Nurse

4 or more foods I like:
1. Anything sweet
2. Anything at the Olive Garden
3. Pizza
4. Chinease (sp?)

4 or more hobbies I have:
1. Photography
2. Reading
3. Knitting
4. Scrapbooking

4 or more things people don't know about me:
1. Nothing, I am an open book (told you I was boring)

4 or more things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Make my husband quit his job (I would have to make him to it) and travel the world.
2. Buy myself tons of clothes and shoes
3. Build my dream home
4. Oh and maybe feed the poor (J/K that of coarse I would do that first, come on)

So I will tag a few people, Sorry if we don't already have enough posting to keep up with. I tag Jen Isom and LuAnn (welcome to blogger world!)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad you lived in Ohio so all of the places you've lived aren't UTAH!! Sorry for the tag :(

Francis Family said...

It's so much fun to learn a bit more about you- I wouldn't say you are boring! We miss having you for 'girls night out'!
T