Photobucket

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Coleman!!



I can't believe that Coleman is two. He had a great party. He loves Curious George, so I had to make him a Curious George cake. We had family over for cake and ice cream, and he loved all the attention. He got a play vaccum (sp?) and he hasn't put it down since. He loves to help me around the house, so it was the perfect gift for him. He also got a shopping cart, a Curious George stuffed animal and Diego animals. He shouted "Thank you" to everyone when they left. We had a great day! I love you buddy!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Coleman! Love the pictures ;)

The Larsons said...

Wow! Gunner turns 2 this month also. Weren't we just both pregnant together?! Time flies!

Ben and Krystal said...

Coleman is such a little you, Laurie! What a cutie.

Kristel said...

I'm such a slacker friend! I'm sorry I forgot coleman's bday!!!!