Photobucket

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sun, sun, sun...

...that is all we saw and felt in St. George. Even though I was ready to go home and get back into my routine, I didn't want to say good-bye to the sun and 78 degree weather. We had such a great time there! We went hiking quite a bit in Snow Canyon. We hiked to this cave (I'm not sure of it's name). Here are some of the cousins sitting in a hole by the entrance of the cave.
Photobucket
Here is a picture of those red sandy rocks, but I liked it better in black and white.
Photobucket
And of coarse Coleman had to do everything by himself. After a few small tumbles and falling on a cactus, he finally figured out it is a lot easier hiking when holding a hand. He's so funny!
Photobucket
We went to the sand dunes twice because all the kids had so much fun there (as always). They loved running down the big hills, digging holes in the ground, and smothering ants and beetles with sand.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The rest of our time was spent at the pool or eating out. My two most favorite things!! Brandon thought about coming up, but decided not to, he would only be able to be there on Saturday and Sunday. We were missing him so we called him and he said he was bored at home just hanging out. We hung up the phone and about an hour later Brandon was at our door. We were SO happy to see him! What a great surprise.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And this morning...we woke up to snow on the ground and I have a cold. At least the snow has already melted and my cold will hopefully only last a few days.

8 comments:

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

i loved this cute post. what a fun way for brandon to surprise you guys in st george. looks like an awesome trip.

The Larsons said...

I totally need some sun! Looks like a paradise for boys!

Shelly said...

So I found your little piece of cyber of world! Your boys are so cute and getting so big. I remeber when Bekah and Nash were in nursery together. I'm so jealous that you got to take in some sun. Looks like you had a great trip. I still have snow in my yard.

Tara said...

It was fun! So you have a cold huh? Uh, sorry.....

Tara said...

Great pictures by the way, I can't wait to see the rest.

Melissa Bigelow said...

Looks like you had a great vacation. If you need more sun, come visit me in Florida. We just had a great sunny day at the beach yesterday. You guys seem like you have so much fun as a family. I'm glad that you are so happy.

Zipporah said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun. It has been in the 40's-50's today and I could sure use some warm weather! -Cute pictures.

Halls Family said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. I love the pictures, especially the one of the "big boy" with all of the little boys running down the dune. The cave looks like every kids dream of finding some kind of treasures.