Photobucket

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Erika

I had the priviledge to take pictures of this adorable baby, Erika! Isn't she sweet?! Her grandmother was visiting from Japan and I was able to get a few pictures of them together. Plus of coarse some with Mom. I was able to try a few new things this time, it was great! Thanks Chifumi. Let me know when you are ready for a family picture, I would be happy to take one. I enjoyed our time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Look at those rolls and big brown eyes! Jacob never had rolls :( I love the one with the hat.

DC Roses said...

You have quite a talent, Laurie! I wish you could do photos for me! You have taken some really great shots. And I love the blog about Coleman. He sounds like he is such a boy. :-) Where do they learn to pretend everything is a gun!?! Or a sword. Sigh.

Larson Love said...

You are ready to go pro. After seeing your blog I totally want to schedule a time with you soon to get our family photo. You are humble about your talent, but it is there!!!

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

OK Lauri, I'm glad I found your blog! You are quite the photographer. You do such a great job. I had no clue! I would have totally had you take some pictures for us when you lived here in Cleveland! I hope all is going well for you guys!

The Larsons said...

Very cute. Love the generations. You are so talented!

Andrea said...

Laurie these are awesome!