Photobucket

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some yummy new finds!!

I just discovered some new organic and natural food products made by Wild Harvest. Apparently they just came out with them and they have just hit stores this month. I usually stroll down the cereal isle and wonder what same old thing I am going to buy. I have tried some healthier cereals that I like but I get tired of them and haven't LOVED them. Then I found this:

Wild Harvest's Wild Berry Crisp. So, so yummy, and natural!

Then I went back to the store and tried this:

Blueberry Flax. Equally yummy and natural. I have also bought several others that we have yet to try. So after going online to www.wildharvestorganic.com, I found they have over 150 products that are natural or organic. You should check it out. I have only seen them here at Albertson's, but you can see on their website where they are selling them. I think I am going to try these next:

And maybe these:

5 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

What the?!?! Girl...you are going green. Who am I going to eat loads of icecream with at the condo? I don't even recognize who your becoming! J/K They actually look good. I will have to check it out for myself.

Melissa Bigelow said...

I have to agree with Amy! I didn't know that you were into the organic stuff...good for you.

Rebecca said...

So you've moved back to Utah and are becoming a "tree-huging" "granola", eh? Kidding, the cereal I could try, I'm not so sure about the "organic" Oreo's...can they really be as good?

Unknown said...

Okay...just setting things straight. I am trying to eat more healthy, but I am not entirely into ALL the organic stuff just some. There are just some goodies I can't give up!! So don't think I am different or some weirdo, I am just trying to not intoxicate my family with preservatives, that's all.

Tara said...

Amy, Just more ice cream for us at the condo (actually I bet Laurie can still polish off a big bowl by herself every night:)) These do look good. However I am still basically intoxicating my children with preservatives! Poor kids.