Photobucket

Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy, tired and reading

Brandon and I just got back for Youth Conference a few days ago. I am so exhausted!! It was great and the youth were wonderful, but I am so glad we don't have to invest anymore thinking or anymore time into it.
So, for now I am trying to get my house in order (after catching up on my sleep) and reading Breaking Dawn. Then, in a few days we are off to Lava Hot Springs again...So I will have to catch up on posts later. Here is a picture I took a few weeks ago of Coleman and his daddy who he loves SO much.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love this picture. I love how the grass looks! I guess it is time for me to have you take some more of my boys. After Lava!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carol said...

Boy I love high speed internet! First time it didn't take me two hours to see your blog. It's a GOOD thing he is so cute. Coleman I mean. You to Brandon.

LuAnn said...

I am so retarted. I just realized I didn't have you in my google reader. I thought for sure you were in there and I've been wondering why I hadn't seen any updates for a long time. Those pictures of Jen's boys are so cute! Nice work.

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

How fun you both went Youth Conference.
I am saving breaking Dawn for winter blues time if I can make it! Don't tell me anything! It is good to see you guys!