Photobucket

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The N Twins

I had fun following these two cuties around a few days ago. I love taking pictures of two-year olds (when they are not mine). It usually doesn't take much to make them smile and have fun. They did great for this 1 hour photo shoot. Here is your sneak peak A.

I am having some problems with my pictures being washed out and having a blueish tone on the computer even though they usually print out fine. Will you let me know if they look washed out. I am curious to know what you are all seeing so I can try to fix the problem. Thanks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Allison said...

First off love the pics. I am not sure if you remember me, but I was in your photography class that Steve Coray taught at Davis High. I promise that I am not blog stalking you, but we have more in common than you know.
Your brother-in-law Justin is my cousin, the Jones' lived a few houses down from me until I was like 9. Hillary used to babysit me, I went to school with Brandon and he was also friends with my brother. So there you go.
I cam across your blog from Justin and Mandy's. They posted a picture of you whole family and I thought that I recognized you. It is seriously a small world.
Looks like you are still taking great pictures. I am still working on it. I have decided that it is a really long process because there is SO much to learn. Good luck, if you don't mind I may check back again.
This is turning into the longest blog comment ever. Tell Brandon that Allison Bitner says "Hi," that is if he still remembers who I am.