Photobucket

Monday, October 20, 2008

A NEW (and maybe improved)...

... Anthony Michael Hall?!

Remember that great movie "Sixteen Candles"? Although I am not sure I should recommend it, it is still one of my favorite all time movies. Nash is sure a lot cuter than Anthony Michael Hall and definitely has a bit more style, but I sure can't help thinking about the dance scene in that movie when I see this:

"Whooo, whoo, whoo, whoo, very Hot, very Hot".

Just in case you haven't seen the movie -thanks to my sister Amy, here is a short clip. Too bad it doesn't include my favorite dance moves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpocxjPU2oc




or this...(I think this dance is mostly inspired by "Happy Feet".) What a fun kid Nash is!



****Sorry these are so long, I couldn't shorten the clip on my program for some reason.

12 comments:

Tara said...

Go Nash! Love it. I will always remember him doing the hip hopping on our Niagra Trip. :) What a kid.

Tara said...

Laurie, you have to go to Erin and Bumps site from my blog and check out the potty training video. :)!

Rebecca said...

I like how in the first one Coleman just sits and watches. What a great dancer...stake dances, watch out when Nash turns 14!

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Classic! I actually had to go to youtube and watch a clip of anthony michael hall after viewing Nash's stylin' moves. Pretty darn close...but much cooler!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpocxjPU2oc

Krista said...

That made my day. I'm going to have to go the Amys youtube site to check out who you are talking about. I love your laugh in the first video, You still have your same laugh. (love it)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the youtube link Amy. I looked for a good one this morning but couldn't find one. This is the best one I have seen yet.

Ben and Krystal said...

sixteen candles is my all-time favorite movie also! love it. and love the dancing!

The Showalters said...

Hi Laurie! Thanks so much for leaving a message....it's great to hear from you. Your boys are so cute! It's great to see your family.
-Willow

Brian said...

Laurie- I love the new heading you have. Very cozy & fallish, I am nostalgic for autumn leaves. Where did you do your photo shoot? I love the location. (michelle)

bevany said...

I for sure want you to do pictures for us if you can. We are pretty easy so let me know when you can do it. I am guessing a Saturday would work best? Maybe sometime before December?

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

I am not stalking you...okay maybe just a little, but I also tagged you. Go to my blog to see what you need to do! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like Nash is taking after is daddy! I remember Brandon having some pretty snazzy dance moves in his day too :) You look great Nash!! We sure love you!