Photobucket

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HaPpY ThAnkSgIviNg!

Photobucket

I tried the recipe for these cake pops found here. They may look great, but the inside of mine turned out all soggy and mushy. I should know by now that I am one who needs to practice things like this over and over to get it right. And I should have started with something a little more simple because they took almost all day long to make. I was planning to give them to all the people in my family (adults included), but now I think I will give them to just the kids. Well actually, the more I think about it, they might just end up in the trash. I am looking forward for my next attempt!

Hope you all have a great and safe holiday!!

4 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

They look great!

Andrea said...

These look so cute. I am really missing you guys this year. Although we will be with 40+ family members it still seems like the simple Thanksgvings with the Jones and Liddles were so pleasant and relaxing. Have a great day tomorrow, and think about me at least once. Miss you guys!

carol said...

Bring them, they look good and yummy

Tara said...

The kids loved them and Nick asked me why I didn't make anything fun like that, and that I should get working on what I am going to make for Christmas.